For effective management of Liver Disorders
LIV- T - Corrects and promotes optimal liver function:
- Rejuvenates the hepatic cells and thus tones up the run down liver
- Stimulates appetite and promotes the growth
- Clears the harm done by hepatotoxic drugs and alcohol
- Restores liver to its normal function
- Promotes flow of bile and strengthens the digestive process
- Hepatitis (acute, chronic and alcoholic)
- Enlargement of liver
- Sluggish liver
- Loss of appetite.
- Also useful in malignancy of liver and gall bladder.
- Carduus Marianus - Chronic swelling of the liver. Enlargement of liver and spleen. Tenderness of the liver caused by abuse of alcoholic beverages including beer
- Chelidonium Majus - Jaundice with enlarged liver and spleen. Loss of appetite with constipation and fatigue. Bilious vomiting due to gall bladder obstruction.
- Andrographis Paniculata - Painful to touch and enlarged liver. Bilious stool & constipation.
- Hydrastis Canadensis - Jaundice, liver enlargement with loss of appetite, impaired digestion, empty aching "gone" feeling in the stomach and constipation.
- Taraxacum - Jaundice, liver obstruction, enlarged indurated liver, poor digestion with "mapped tongue", Gall Stones.
- Podophyllum Peltatum - Jaundice with constipation and flatulence, Hepatic colic. Constipation alternating with diarrhoea, congested and sensitive-to-touch liver.
- Ipecacuanha - Persistent nausea and vomiting. Gallstone colic.
Adults: 2 teaspoonful, 3-4 times a day
Children: 1 teaspoonful, 3-4 times a day
Or as prescribed by the physician.
A bottle of 180ml of syrup.