Alfalfa is an excellent general tonic it improves all bodily systems giving vigour and vitality and improving and balancing digestion. It assists with weight gain and anxiety management and helps to bring a restfull deep sleep.
- For anxiety states, nervousness, stress situations especially for people overworked and overstretched in today's mad rat race for survival.
- For students, children, old age group individuals, engaged in competitive pursuits e.g. examinations and preparations there of and who get drained out in the process.
- Persons with general debility, weakness, emaciation, loss of appetite, poor stunted or retarded growth.
- Sleeplessness, tiredness from worry, tensions and overwork.
- For people with sexual debility, premature ejaculation and neurasthenia.
- In convalescent stages of fever, following viral illness or following weakness in acute or chronic diarrhoeal states.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- In children where there is a malnourishment, anorexia and delayed growth and weakness as a promoter of growth and stimulator of the body's defence mechanism viz. the immune system.
- Avena Sativa - Depression, melancholia, Menopausal neurasthenia. General debility (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia,1983). has a selective action on brain and nervous system, favourably influencing their nutritive function. Best tonic for debility after exhausting diseases.
- Ginseng - Stimulant to the secretory glands especially salivary. Acts on the lower part of the spinal cord, lumbago, sciatica and rheumatism. Weakness of genital organs in male.
- Cinchona Officinalis - General debility, with anorexia (BHP 1983). Debility from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, together with nervous erethism.
- Hydrastis Canadensis - Atonic dyspepsia with hepatic symptoms (BHP 1983). Acts especially on mucous membranes, relaxing them and producing a thick, yellowish ropy secretion. Indicated for weak muscular power, poor digestion and obstinate Constipation.
- Kalium Phosphoricum - One of the greatest nerve remedies. Conditions arising from want of nerve power, neurasthenia, mental and physical depression, are wonderfully improved by this remedy.
- Kalium Arsenicosum - Useful for patients who are restless, nervous and anaemic.
- Ferrum Aceticum - Useful for thin, pale, weak persons who are easily exhausted. Anaemia.
- Calcaria Phosphorica - One of the most important tissue remedies. It is especially indicated in bone diseases, non-union of fractured bones and the anaemias after acute and chronic wasting diseases.
One tablespoonful 3 times a day before meals. (Or as prescribed by the physician)
One teaspoonful 3 times a day before meals. (Or as prescribed by the physician)
A bottle of 180ml. of product