The proven cardioprotector tonic to improve blood circulation, Tonicard provides natural cardioglycosides & thus:
- Tones up heart muscles.
- Increases the force of myocardial contraction.
- Improves coronary and peripheral circulation.
- Relieves breathlessness, palpitation and tachycardia.
- Halts the pace of arteriosclerosis.
- Promotes diuresis and relieves oedema.
- Improves overall physiological function of cardiovascular system.
- Sinking of heart
- Weak Pulse
- Cactus Grandiflora - Angina pectoris and coronary spasm, most useful where the heart is enlarged and weak. Atheromatous arteries with weakness and cold extremities.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha- Cardiotonic. Coronary vasodilator. Hypotensive (Graham, 1939 Brit. Med. J.2, 951. Bodman ibid 1022). Reputed to dissolve deposits in thickened and sclerotic arteries.
- Cardiac failure or myocardial weakness. Angina pectoris. Arterio-sclerosis. Proxysmal tachycardia. (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, 1983). Acts on muscle of heart and is a heart tonic. Irregularities of heart. Cardiac dropsy.
- Convallaria Majalis- Arrhythmia. Congestive heart failure. Oedema of cardiac origin. Cardiac asthma. (BHP, 1983). Increases energy of heart's action, renders it more regular. Dyspnoea while walking.
- Valeriana Officinalis - Conditions presenting nervous excitability. Hysterical states. Hypochondriasis (BHP, 1983).
- Strophanthus Hispidus - Acts on heart, increasing systole and diminishes the rapidity. Irritable heart of tobacco smokers. Arterio-sclerosis. Restores tone to a brittle tissue.
- Aurum Muriaticum Natrontum- High blood pressure due to disturbed function of nervous mechanism. Arterio-sclerosis. Prolonged use as a cardiotonic.
- Camphora- One of the main remedies in shock with icy coldness of the whole body. Sudden sinking of strength, pulse small and week. As a heart stimulant for emergency.
20-30 drops three times daily. For sudden unexpected symptoms-40 drops or as prescribed by the physician.
A bottle of 30ml of product with dropper.