Homeodent toothpaste is a product of SBL's Research & Development in collaboration with Boiron, France; and is a combination of well balanced formula of homoeopathic cosmetics.
Dental caries is the third major disease of the world (WHO). Moreover, gingival disorders are responsible for 80% of dental extraction in people over 40 years of age. Gingivitis is the first stage of dental caries. This disease may be reversible through extremely strict bucco-dental care, including brushing of the teeth after every meal with an effective tooth paste.
Homeodent toothpaste prevents tartar from forming and treats Gingivitis so that both teeth and gums are kept in good health.
- Prevens formation of tartar.
- Fights Halitosis.
Prevention of Dental Caries and Gingivitis.
- Calendula Officinalis - Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti heamorrhagic (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, 1983)
- Cochlearia Armoracia - Healthy stimulation of gums.
- Plantago Major - Anti-inflammatory
- Phytolacca Decandra - Anti-inflammatory
- Potassium Chlorate - Antiseptic.
- Sodium Flouride - Dental Caries prophylaxis. (Martindale 1993).
- Sodium Benzoate - Antifungal, (Martindale 1993).
Brush teeth and massage gums with Homeodent toothpaste twice or three times daily.
A tube of 100g of product.