Pratapalankesvara rasa is useful for women after delivery, fever, cough, headache, vomiting, dyspepsia, backache and pain etc.
Pratapalankesvara rasa is useful when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Prasuta roga
- Kasa (Cough)
- Sannipata roga
- Atisara (Diarrhea or loose bowels)
- Grahani (Sprue / Malabsorption syndrome).
- Parada (Calcinated and purified mercury)
- Gandhaka (Calcinated and purified sulphur)
- Abhraka bhasma (Calcinated and purified mica)
- Vatsanabha (Aconitum ferox)
- Marica (Piper nigrum)
- Loha bhasma (Calcinated and purified iron)
- Sankha bhasma (Calcinated and purified turbinella rapa shels).
Take 125 to 250 mg. b.i.d.
B.R. (Bhaisajyaratnavali), Jvaradhikara 834-858.
With ardraka rasa (Zingiber officinale juice) or guggulu (Commiphora mukul) or triphala kvatha (Kvatha preparation of Emblica officinalis, T.chebulic, T.belerica).