Sirah suladi vajra rasa is used for chronic headache, hemicrania and migraine.
Sirah suladi vajra rasa is useful when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Anantavata (Trigeminal neuralgia)
- Sankhaka (Lateral sinus thrombosis)
- Ardhavabhedaka (Migraine).
- Parada (Calcinated and purified mercury)
- Gandhaka (Calcinated and purified sulphur)
- Loha bhasma (Lauha Bhasma – Tikshina lauha)
- Tamra bhasma (Calcinated and purified copper)
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
- Triphala (Harad, Baheda and Amla).
Take 125 to 250 mg.
B.R. (Bhaisajyaratnavali), Sirorogadhikara, 55-59.
With godanti haratala bhasma or sarkara (sugar) or milk.