Dryobalanops aromaticum, Mentha piperita, Ajwain oil, Foeniculum vulgare oil, Eucalyptus globules oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum oil, Syzygium aromaticum oil.
It is very useful remedy to cure cold, nasal congestion, sinusitis. 1 -2 drops of Prandhara taken orally with water overcomes nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, spasmodic pain and locally applied relieves toothache and headache. Ideal for travelling kit.
Directions for Use:
- Arthritic Pain: rub 2 – 3 drops on affected part for temporary relief.
- Cold/Nasal congestion: pour 2-3 drops on a handkerchief and inhale.
- Sinusitis: add 2-3 drops in boiling water and inhale the vapours.
- Toothache: wet a cotton plug with a few drops and put on the painful tooth.
- Diarrhoea (first aid), flatulence, spasmodic pain, stomachache: take 2-3 drops with water or on a lump of sugar.
- Nausea/Vomiting: take 2-3 drops with water or on a lump of sugar.
- Insect Bite/Itching: rub 1-2 drops on the affected area.
- Headcahe: lightly apply 2-3 drops on the forehead.
Packing: 3 ml