Pradarantaka rasa is used for menstrual disorders like menorrhagia, metorrhagia and associated symptoms like backache, weakness.
Pradarantaka rasa is useful when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Sveta (Leucorrhea)
- Rakta pradara.
- Parada (Calcinated and purified mercury)
- Gandhaka (Calcinated and purified sulphur)
- Vanga bhasma
- Roupya bhasma
- Yasada bhasma
- Kapardika bhasma (Calcinated and purified cypraea moneta shells)
- Loha bhasma (Calcinated and purified iron)
- Kumari (Aloe vera extract).
Take 125 to 250 mg. b.i.d.
B.R.( Bhaisajyaratnavali), pradararogadhikar, 45-51.
With durva svarasa (Juice of durva grass) or amalaki rasa (Emblica officinalis juice) with honey.