Madanapalas - Ayurveda online direct from India to your door! MY ACCOUNT  MY CART  CHECKOUTSummer Sale 10% Off

LiveZilla Live Chat Software

  MADANAPALAS » AYURVEDIC TEAS » Echinacea Herbal Infusion MY ACCOUNT  |  MY CART  |  CHECKOUT   
SEARCH
BROWSE
 
AMRIT
ANIMAL CARE
ATTARS
AYURVEDIC BEAUTY
AYURVEDIC JAMS
AYURVEDIC SOAP
AYURVEDIC TEAS
BABY CARE
BODY PRODUCTS
CHILD CARE
DENTAL CARE
DISEASE
EQUIPMENT
EYE DROPS
GIFT VOUCHERS
HAIR OILS
HERBAL MEDICINES
HERBAL SHAMPOO
HERBAL SMOKING
HOMEOPATHY
INCENSE
MASSAGE OILS
MEDICATED GHEE
METABOLISM
MOTHER CARE
NASYA OIL
ORGANIC FOODS
OTHER OILS
RASAYANAS
SINGLE HERBS
SKIN CARE
SOWA RIGPA
TIBETAN MEDICINE
VAJIKARANA
By Disease
COMPANIES
WHAT'S NEW? more
Ozone Throat Soother (25 pouches)
Ozone Throat Soother (25 pouches)
$14.49
$11.59
QUICK INFO
About Us
Shipping Info
About Ayurveda
Affiliate Program
Affiliate Login
Madanapalas FAQ
Contact Us
WE ACCEPT
Echinacea Herbal Infusion
by Sos Organics

No customer reviews yet ( Be the first )
$11.53 $9.22

Quantity:

Usage:
 
Strengthens and Rejuvenates. The selected chemical free herbs are farmed in the remote villages of Himalaya.

Ingredients: 

Echinacea (grown in the Himalaya) 70 % (leaves, flowers, twigs), Himalayan lemongrass (leaves) 30 %.

How to Make: 

Bring water to boil, pour over tea bag, let steep for 5 minutes or according to taste. Cover the pot or cup with a lid to preserve the essential oils of the infusion. Remove tea bag and serve plain, or with organic khansari sugar, gur shakkar or honey.
A refreshing drink when served chilled.

Packing: 12 tea bags in individual aluminium pouch.

Net Weight: 18 Grams (12 Tea bags x 1.5 Gram each).


Madanapalas Sales Rank:

Today: 1708
Yesterday: 1708
Madanapalas Product Explorer

Explore more in MADANAPALAS > AYURVEDIC TEAS

Explore more Sos Organics products.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 March, 2012.
Write Review Reviews
Shopping Cart more
0 items
LOG IN
E-Mail Address:
Password:
Secure Log In
New User
Forgot Password?
TELL A FRIEND
 
Tell someone you know about this product.
Company Info
Other products
Recently Viewed
Echinacea Herbal Infusion
Shothari Lauh (40 Tablets)
Dasamoola Rasayanam (200 grams)
Majun Muqawwi Reham (125 grams)
Ashotone Syrup (210 ml)
Itrifal Deedan (125 grams)
LIV ON Tablets (60 Tablets)
Bilvadi Gutika (50 Tablets)
Triple - O Massage Oil (100 ml)
Divya Maha Sudarshan Ghanvati (20 grams)
REVIEWS
more
Write ReviewWrite a review for this product!
ARTICLES
Ayurveda
Jyotish
Vaastu
Vedic Maths
WRITERS
Madanapalas
MAILING LIST
E-Mail Address:

Your Name:

Country:


Earn 5% commission simply by linking to Madanapalas !
Learn More about the Madanapalas Affiliates Program


Subscribe to the Madanapalas Newsletter
Newsletter Sign-Up *Email: *Enter the code shown:
Join our Madanapalas family by subscribing to our newsletter and keeping up with divine healing from India.
Express Shopping | Browse the Aisles | Search for a Product | Bestsellers | Specials | Latest Releases

Contact Us | Help | My Shopping Cart | My Account | Mailing List | Affiliate Program | Tell-a-Friend | Sitemap | All Products | Products RSS Feed

Our Partner Stores: Vedic Books | Ayurveda Direct | Agnihotra Direct

Copyright © 2006-2018, Madanapalas | Terms and Conditions | Privacy

MADANAPALAS WAS DEVELOPED MOSTLY WITH 100% SUSTAINABLE WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY:

   
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES