Dano is presented in an easily absorbing and non-sticky form. It is useful for all types of dandruff. It has fungicidal activity against P. ovale and hence removes dandruff and prevents further recurrence. It has broad spectrum antifungal activity and minimizes itching that is associated with dandruff. Dano is recommended for use as regular hair oil.
Dano is useful when the following symptoms are displayed:
Dano is a preparation made with the following ingredients:
- Semparathai (Hibiscus rosasinensis)
- Vetpalai (Wrightia tinctoria)
- Seemai agathi (Cassia alata)
- Vembu (Azadirachta indica)
- Theengai ennai (Oleum Cocos nucifera).
Apply dano after head bath when hair is dry. Apply this over the scalp and rub well over the surface using finger ends.