Asana, Tvak, Haridra, Haritaki, Bibhitaka, Amalaki, Chitraka, Yashada bhasma, Guduchi, Meshashrungi.
1. Significantly reduces blood sugar levels.
2. Improves beta cell function.
3. Corrects dyslipidemia.
4. Minimises risk of diabetic complications.
Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM).
- Two tablets twice daily before meals as monotherapy.
- One tablet twice daily before meals as a co-therapy with other anti-diabetic agents .
- The dosage may be adjusted in severe and prolonged diabetes.