Pudina, Dhana, Sanchar, Chitrak, Ajwayan, Amalvetas, Harde, Bel Giri, Tejpat, Amla, Draksh, Jiru, Sunth, Kalamari, Piper, Pipli Mool, Hing, Sugar.
Unzyme Syrup is the combination of appetizer, digestive and carminative herbs. Unzyme syrup is very useful for all type of abdominal disturbances caused by the indigestion and flatulence.
- Overcomes indigestion and dyspepsia.
- Increases the desire on food, improves appetite and helps digestion.
- Releases trapped gas and reduce gas formation.
- Normalizes hyper motility, resolves spasm and checks abdominal pain.
- Keeps the abdomen light and comfort.
- Non - sedative and Non - addictive.
Loss of appetite, indigestion, flatulence, pain in abdomen.
Caution: Please do not use during pregnancy.
Children: 5 - 10 ml twice a day before meals with water.
Adults: 10 - 15 ml twice a day before meals with water.
Packing: 200 ml.