Tonsilat is a product of SBL's Research
and development and is a combination of well proven drugs
of homoeopathic therapeutics which treats tonsillitis, sore throat and pharyngitis.
Tonsils play a significant role in maintaining the body's immune system. They
are ideally situated to scrutinize ingested material and to react to those which
pose a threat to the body. In addition the tonsils produce antibodies which deal
with infections locally. Therefore removal of enlarged or septic tonsils
(tonsillectomy) should not be taken lightly.
- Prevents repeated attacks of sore throat.
- Eliminates possiblity of tonsillectomy.
- Sore throat
- Mercurius Biniodatus - Tonsils, uvula and pharynx red
and congested. Tonsils slightly swollen. Stiffness of muscles of throat and
- Belladonna - Tonsils inflamed and enlarged. Throat
feels constricted, difficult deglutition. Spasms and dryness of throat.
- Kali Muriaticum - Follicular tonsillitis. Chronic,
catarrhal conditions of the middle ear. Eustachian catarrh. Glands around the
- Ferrum Phosphoricum - On waking, throat feels swollen
and stiff. Swallowing painful. Feeling of lump on swallowing. Inflammation of
palate, tonsils and pharynx, with dryness, redness and pain. Increases
- Baryta Carbonica - Sore throat. Enlarged tonsils. Glands around ear
painful and swollen. Suppurating tonsils.
In equal proportions. Exciplents q.s. to 1 tablet of 250mg.
One tablet every three hours or as directed by the physician.
A bottle of 100 tablets of 250 mg each.