1. It helps proper growth of the children by nourishing all the Dhatus.
2. Protects the body from various health hazards by developing immunity.
3. It improves memory and concentration and relieves mental stress.
4. Useful in menstrual pain, irregular menses, and menses with clots at menarche.
5. Helps maintain the health of the baby and the mother in pregnancy as well as after delivery.
6. Reduces the chances of miscarriage and abortion by giving strength to uterus and nourishment to the foetus.
7. Helps to increase lactation in lactating mothers.
8. Useful in physical and mental disorders associated with menopausal state.
9. Gives necessary nourishment to every cell in old age.
10. Useful in bleeding disorders like bleeding through nose, throat, anus or urinary tract.
11. Helps to heal gastric ulcers by its cold and oily properties.
Each 10 gm contains:
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 4.00 gms.
Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 0.05 gms.
1–2 Teaspoonful twice a day.