Papaya, Sonth, Kachur, Vidang, Kapura Kachri, Ajwain, Pippali, Nagarmotha, Sat Ajwain, Sat Pudina.
Anorexia (functional or drug induced), dyspepsia of various origin, digestive supplement after over - indulgence in oily, fried or protein rich diet, indigestion, flatulence, digestive insuffiency in alcoholics and heavy smokers.
- It stimulates brains feeding centre.
- It has stomachic, carminative and stimulant action.
- It contains carica papaya, which has protein digestive enzyme papain which has superior action than that of ordinary animal pepsin.
- It maintains the flow of gastric juices.
- It relieves both gastric and intestinal flatulence.
- It ensures complete digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
1- 2 Tablespoonful (15-30 ml) before meals as an appetizer and after meals as a digestive.
Packing: 200 ml.