Prostina is a multi-ingredient herbal formulation for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a common problem of elderly males. Thirty per cent of men after 50 years of age begin experiencing difficulties with urination related to BPH1. It manifests with a mixture of obstructive and irritant urinary symptoms.
Prostina is as effective as terazosin in providing symptomatic relief in BPH. Prostina appears to be a reasonable alternative for men with early, uncomplicated prostatism and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Each capsule contains:
- Vapusha (Juniperus Communis) 200 mg.
- Pravala (Corallium rubrum) 125 mg.
- Purified Silajit 40 mg.
- Kabab Chini (piper cubeba) q.s.
- Ushira (Vetiveria Zizanioides) q.s.
- Chandan Oil (Oil of Santalum album) q.s.
Two Capsules twice daily for 3 months.
12 blisters of 10 capsules, thus a total of 120 capsules.