Delicious served hot or at room temperature, this cooling blend of aromatic spices will refresh your body when it's hot, and help your overstimulated digestion.
Pitta tea contains licorice, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon, blended in precise proportions with dried rose petals which are renowned for their cooling effects.. Together they help cool your body, mind and emotions.
A delicious combination of fragrant Rose Petals and refreshing spices, Pitta Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Drunk warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions.
Specially formulated under the close supervision of our council of Maharishi Ayurvedic physicians according to the traditional texts of Ayurveda.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Rose Petals are considered cooling in ayurveda, helping to pacify Pitta dosha.
- Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Pitta.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas), but people trying to keep Pitta in balance should eat it in smaller amounts. Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas.
- Ginger is a zesty spice useful in aiding digestion, enhancing appetite and pacifying stomach disorders.
- In ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to pacify stomach disorders.
Drink Maharishi Ayurveda Pitta Tea for its cooling effect on mind, body and emotions. Especially effective when you are feeling irritable or impatient, or feeling the effects of excess heat. Perfect when the weather is hot.
- Dried Rose Petals
This is an all natural product contaning no artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives.
Place one Pitta Tea bag in a cup. Pour boiling water over it. Steep. Add sugar or lemon if desired. Another delicious way to enjoy Pitta Tea: Place one Pitta Tea bag in one cup of milk. Boil. Steep. Sweeten to taste.
A box of 20 tea bags.