Pimplex is a product of SBL's Research and Development and is a combination of well proven drugs of homoeopathic therapeutics which treats Acne Vulgaris (Pimples) and Comedons (Blackheads). It prevents pitting and scarring on face. The mixture of blackheads, whiteheads and pink or reddish spots caused by Acne Vulgaris occurs mostly on the face, the back of the neck, the upper back and chest. Acne affects young people of both sexes but tends to be more common in boys.
It starts in adolescence because this is when there are great increases in production of hormones from the sex organs and from the adrenal glands. Under their influence and particularly that of the androgens, the oil-releasing sebaceous glands in the skin become overactive. They release too much sebum causing a condition called Seborrhoea (overaction of sebaceous glands).
- No pitting and scarring on face.
- Improves complexion.
- Acne (Pimples).
- Comedones (Blackheads).
- Pitting and scarring on face.
Each tablet contains in equal proportions. Excipients q.s. to one tablet of 100mg:
- Arsenicum Iodatum 1x
- Nux Vomica 1x
- Berberis Aquifolium 1x
- Echinacea 1x
- Asterias Rubens 1x
Action of Individual Ingredients:
- Arsenicum Iodatum : Acne hard, indurated base with pustule at apex.
- Nux Vomica : Acne; skin red and blotchy. Red painful pimples or papules on face. Pustules on cheeks.
- Berberis Aquifolium : Cutaneous disease (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, 1983). Acne, blotches and pimples. Clears the complexion. Skin pimply, dry, rough and scaly.
- Echinacea : Antiseptic. Antiviral. Vasodilator (BHP, 1983). Acute auto-infection. Recurring boils. Small red pimples on neck and face.
- Asterias Rubens : Disposition to pimples at adolescence. Pimples on the face, nose and chin.
4 tablets 4 to 6 times daily
Half of the adult's dose
Or as directed by the physician.
A bottle of 250 tablets of 100mg each.