The clinically proven, safe, natural therapy for Dysmenorrhoea.
- A Superior pain reliever in abdominal cramps/backache, pain in legs and headache
- Free from harmonal side effects
- No G.I.T disturbances which is very common with other drugs
- Also alleviates associated depression and anxiety
- Dysmenorrhoea and its associated symptoms.
- Atropa (2%) - Cutting pain from hip to hip. Shooting pain along limbs. Nausea and vomiting
- Cimicifugine (2%) - Dysmenorrhoea, uterine colic(BHP, 1983). Pain across pelvis coming immediately before menses. Menses profuse, dark coagulated, offensive with backache, nervousness and always irregular.
- Magnesium Phosphate (2%) - Menstrual colic. Membranous Dysmenorrhoea. Menses too early, dark, stringy, cramps in calves.
- Narvela (2%) - Cramps, ovarian and uterine pain (BHP, 1983). Spasmodic and membranous Dysmenorrhoea. Aching in sacrum and pubis with pain in anterior muscles of things.
One tablet four times daily for 2 days prior to onset of periods, followed by one tablet every hour during pain. With reduction of pain, frequency of dosage may be reduced. Or as prescribed by the physician.
A bottle of 50 tablets.