The clinically Proven therapy for the effective management of Leucorrhoea.
Gives relief by effectively controlling:
- Excessive vaginal discharge
- Pain in back
- Pain in abdomen
- Burning micturition
- Weakness & mental tension associated with Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhoea and associated symptoms. Specific and nonspecific vaginitis.
- Alumina - Leucorrhoea, acrid, profuse, transparent ropy, with burning; worse during daytime, and after menses.
- Borax - Leucorrhoea like white of egg with sensation as if warm water was flowing. Menses too soon, profuse, with griping, nausea and pain in stomach extending into small of back.
- Sepia - Leucorrhoea yellow, greenish; with much itching. Menses too late and scanty, irregular; early and profuse.
- Kreosotum - Leucorrhoea yellow, acrid; worse between periods. Corrosive itching within vulva, burning and swelling of labia; violent itching between labia and thighs.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans - Painful conditions of the female reproductive system (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, 1983) Leucorrhoea acrid, burning, creamy. Pain in back and tired feeling.
Initially 4 tablets 4 times a day must be continued for one week followed by 4 tablets 3 times a day during second week and thereafter 4 tablets twice a day for next two weeks.
Or as prescribed by the physician.
A bottle of 250 tablets of 100mg. each.