For Lactation: Deficiency or Absence. High Risk Pregnancies. Leptaden stimulates, stabilizes, improves the quantity of Breast milk and improves and maintains the quality of Breast Milk!
Published Research Studies of Leptaden show:
- Leptaden has: Galactopoietic, Lactogenic and Galactokinetic actions.
- Leptaden is stimulated within 8 to 12 hours in most of the cases.
- Noticeable improvement in Lactation occurs within 5-7 days of treatment.
- Measurement of Test Feeds show increases in quantity of milk.
- Helps to improve and maintain Protien, Fat, Calcium and Ash contents of Breast Milk.
- Lactation is maintained even after the treatment is discontinued.
- Flow of milk is easy and child can suck comfortably.
Leptaden in management of Habitual and Threatened abortions, Premature and "Ratva" - Births:
- Leptaden inhibits bio-synthesis of PGF2 by uterine tissues
- Normalizes environmental factors for proper implantation of fertilized Ovum.
- Has helped even in cases with history of 4-10 previous abortions.
- With Leptaden, significantly better results observed than those with conventional drugs.
- No harmful side effects to mother or foetus.
- In Primigravadia: Leptaden can be safely given as prophylaxis to ensure Full Term Normal Delivery and Live Birth.
- Lactation deficiency or absence
- High risk pregnancies
- Poor quality of breast milk
2 tablets thrice a day after delivery for 4 weeks( it is suggested that Leptaden be started from the 1st day of delivery for better results)
In habitual abortions: Pre-conception treatment:
2 tabs tds continuously for 3 months even during menses (Celibacy is to be observed during this period). After this, once pregnancy is suspected 2 tablets tds throughout pregnancy.
In Threatened abortions:
Start 2 tablets tds at the earliest and continue throughout pregnancy.
In primigravida as Prophylaxis:
2 tablets bd throughout pregnancy to ensure full term normal delivery and live birth.
A bottle of 100 tablets.