Jatyadi ghrita is used for wounds, painful ulcers, insect bite wound and wound caused by heat/fire, deep wounds. It is also good for diabetic patients.
Jatyadi ghrita is useful when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Jatipatra (Jasminum grandiflorum)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Durva (Desmostachya bipinnata)
- Mrdu kanchika
- Parpata (Oldenlandia corymbosa)
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Ghrita (Clarified butter from cow's milk).
Use for external application.
S.Y. (Sahasra Yogam), Ghrita yoga prakarana.