Add-on anti-diabetic with antioxidant & hypollpidemic advantage.
- No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
- Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
- Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue.
- No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
- Delays the diabetic complications - Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
- Cost effective for long-term use.
- Improves quality of life and restores libido.
Indications: Border line diabetes, [Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) and Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG)] As an adjunct therapy with existing hypoglycemic agents in secondary OHAs failure cases to prevent further complications. In PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) in women leading to menstrual disorders and infertility.
Two tablets twice a day, half an-hour before meals for IGT, IFG and PCOS.
In patients on other oral hypoglycemic drugs (OHAs) one tablet twice a day may be added initially for a week.
Once satisfactory response is achieved, the dosage of OHAs may be slowly reduced and the dosage of Hyponidd to be increased to two tablets twice a day.
Four strips of 30 tablets each, thus a total of 120 tablets.