Silver coated natural vaginal astringent.
- Ashoka chhal, Lodhra. Kankola and Phitkari Shuddha
are astringents that reduce excessive vaginal discharge.
- Triphala and japa chhal relieve pruritus.
- Chandanam, Daruharidra, Ashoka chhal and Trivang
bhasma treat the vaginal discharge of infective origin.
- Gandharars, Gokshru and triphala act as pelvic
decongestants thereby decreasing the amount of vaginal discharge.
- Loh bhasma and Guduchi provide nutritional support.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Chandanam allay anxiety
and normalize mood swing.
- Thus, FEMIPLEX offers a complete treatment for leucorrhoea of mixed
etiology by virtue of its ingredients.
Persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal discharge
(leucorrhoea) of mixed etiology.
Two tablets twice a day
till discharge stops.
A bottle of 75 tablets.