Dysmin Tablets for Dysmenorrhoea. A superior pain
reliever in abdominal cramps, backache, pain in legs and headache.
- Free from hormonal side effects.
- No G.I.T. disturbances which is very common with
- It also alleviates associated depression and anxiety.
- Dysmenorrhoea and its associated symptoms.
- Belladonna - Cutting
pain from hip to hip. Shooting pain along limbs. Nausea and vomiting.
- Caulophyllum Thalictrodides - Dysmenorrhoea. Conditions associated with uterine atony (British Herbal
Pharmacopoeia, 1983). Spasmodic and severe pain, which fly in all directions.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa -
Dysmenorrhoea. uterine colic (BHP, 1983). Pain across pelvis coming
immediately before menses. Menses profuse, dark coagulated, offensive with
backache, nervousness and always irregular.
- Magnesia Phosphorica -
Menstrual colic, membranous Dysmenorrhoea. Menses too early, dark, stringy,
cramps in calves.
- Viburnum Opulus - Cramps, ovarian and uterine pain (BHP, 1983).
Spasmodic and membranous Dysmenorrhoea. Aching in sacrum and pubis with pain
in anterior muscles of thighs.
4 tablets 4 times daily for 2 days prior to onset
of periods, followed by 4 tablets every hour during pain. With reduction of
pain, frequency of dosage may be reduced. Or as prescribed by the physician.
A bottle of 250 tablets
of 100mg. each.