Dizomap is a combination of six proven herbal digestants. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices and bile, promotes absorption of digestive fractions and regulates peristalsis. Dizomap tones up functions of all concerned organs, including the liver and promotes appetite. Dizomap effectively corrects digestive disorders in those who regularly consume fatty, spicy, stored, refrigerated foods and strong condiments.
Dizomap corrects imbalance of samana vata, pachak pitta and kledak kapha to restore perfect digestion. Dizomap helps restore (eubiosis), the disturbed intestinal flora (dysbiosis) following chronic diarrhea, dysentery, enteric fever and use of broad spectrum antibiotics.
Dizomap is non habit forming.
- Regulates peristalsis
- Poor appetite
- Digestive disorders
- Enteric fever.
Each tablet contains:
- Markandika (cassia elongate) 91mg
- Shatpushpa (foeniculum vulgare) 91mg
- Shunthi (zingiber officinate) 91mg
- Haritaki (terminalia chebula) 91mg
- Kapardika bhasma (cypraea moneta) 45mg
- Saindhava lavan (rock salt) 91mg
A bottle of 100 tablets.