A delicious digestion promoting herbal tea infusion made from the purest blend of spices blended especially for Pitta types - naturally caffeine free with no black tea added .
What is Vata /Pitta / Kapha?
Every person has three doshas. A balance among the tridosha is necessary for health. Together, the tridosha governs all metabolic activities. When they are somewhat unbalanced, we may feel uneasy.
Regardless of the percentages of Vata, Pitta or Kapha, they influence basic constitution and represents ones psychological and physical nature. When balance is maintained, health is at optimum.
Vata means wind, to move, flow, direct the processes of living system. Vata enables the other two doshas to be expressive. The actions of Vata are drying, cooling, light, agitating and moving.Vata governs breathing, blinking of the eyelids, movements in the muscles and tissues, pulsations in the heart, all expansion and contraction, the movement of the single impulses in nerve cells. Vata also governs feelings and emotions such as freshness, nervousness, fear, anxiety, pain, tremors and spasms. The primary seat or location of the Vata in the body is the colon. It also resides in the hips, thighs, ears, bones, large intestine, pelvic cavity and skin.
Pitta is a force created by the dynamic interplay of water and fire. These forces represent transformation. They cannot change into each other, but they modulate or control each other and are vitally required for the life processes to occur.
Kapha is he conceptual equilibrium of water and earth. One can visualize the Kapha's influence as the stirring force to keep the water and earth from separating. Kapha cements the elements in the body, providing the material for physical structure. This dosha maintains body resistance. Water is the main constituent of Kapha and this bodily water is responsible physiologically for biological strength and natural tissue resistance in the body. Kapha lubricates the joints; provides moisture to the skin; helps in healing wounds; fills the spaces in the body; gives biological strength, vigour and stability; supports memory retention; gives energy to the heart and lungs, and maintains immunity. Kapha is present in the chest, throat, head, sinuses, nose, mouth, stomach, joints, cytoplasm, plasma and in the liquid secretions of the body such as mucus.
GOKUL's scientifically developed Vata, Pitta & Kapha Teas will make the balance of all the three doshas.
- Liquorice - Control respiratory problems and sore throat; Alleviate ulcers, heartburn, indigestion, and inflammatory bowel problems.
- Aniseed - Mild Expectorant; Antiseptic; Stimulating; Carminative; Used in Flatulent colic.
- Rose Petals - Gives cooling effect, Stress, Nervous tension, peptic ulcers, mild sore throat.
- Bishop's Weed - Reduce stomach disorders; useful in flatulence, diarrhoea, cholera.
- Cinnamon - Aromatic, astringent; Checks nausea and vomiting; Strengthens the heart; Stimulates kidneys and aids circulation. Good appetizer.
- Coriander - Acts as tonic, Stomachic, Antibilious, Aphrodisiac; used to correct Foul Breath.
- Ginger - Carminative, Stimulant and given in dyspepsia and flatulent colic; Aphrodisiac
A box of 25 tea bags.