Gokhru, Punarnava, Ikshumool, Varun, Shilapushp, Pashanbed, Palashpushp, Kulth, Durva, Makoi, Kalmi Shora, Shvet Parpati, Shudh Shilajit.
Burning micturition, urinary tract infections, dysuria.
- A curative profile in the management of urinary disorders.
- Acts as urinary antiseptic.
- It facilitates smooth dieresis.
- It normalizes the urinary pH and soothes the inflamed mucosa.
- Prevents recurrent U.T.I.
2 Teaspoonful twice a day as a daily urinary antiseptic.
2 Teaspoonful thrice a day in case of burning micturition for 21 days.
Packing: 200 ml.