Twak, Pathra, Nagakesara, Vilwa, Agnimantha, Syonaka, K.Ashmarya, Patala, Bala, Saliparni, Prisnparni, Swadamshtra, Sringi, Thamalaki, Draksha, Jeevanthi, Pushkarmool, Agaru, Haritaki, Guduchi, Ridhi, Jivaka, Edavaka, Sati, Mustha, Punarnava, Meda, Mudgaparni, Mashaparni, Chandana, Vidari, Vasa, Kakoli, Kakanasika, Utpala, Sukshmaila, Gajakrishna, Brihatidwaya, Pippali, Honey, Thugasheeri, Ghee, Thaila, Amalaki, Guda.
1. Effective in building resistance against diseases, especially in children.
2. Acts as a cardiac stimulant and helps in smooth functioning of the heart.
3. Purifies blood, eliminates toxins and invigorates the liver.
4. Helps in speedy recovery during Post-operative care and convalescence.
5. Delays natural degenerationof cells, thereby preventing aging.
6. A potent anti-oxidant which disarms free radicals.
Adults and children can take one tablespoon (15 grams) with milk/hot water twice daily.
Packing: 500 grams.