A pure, deep cleansing soap from India made from vegetable oils and Ayurvedic herbal extracts, with no chemicals or animal fats. Highly recommended for problem skin.
When, as a young man, Sri Kesavan Vaidyar set out in 1940 to sell his new soap, travelling by bus and train around India with a suitcase of samples, he cannot have imagined that Chandika Soap would become a household name in India and on sale throughout the world.
Chandrika Soap was formulated after several years of research based on India's traditional system of medicine, dating back at least 4,000 years, known as Ayurveda (Science of Life), which aims to promote perfect health by ensuring balance in all aspects of life.
Chandrika Soap is made from pure vegetable oils of high medicinal value like hydnocarpus, coconut, sandalwood and patchouli, blended with rare herbal extracts to create a soap that produces a rich lather, even in the hardest water, and has become famous for its cosmetic and healing properties. Chandrika Soap is free from any kind of animal fat or artificial additives.
It is 100% natural and has never been tested on animals and has been trusted by millions of people for sixty years now. It's time you discovered why.
It is no idle claim that "once used no other soap will satisfy"!
Made in Kerala, India.
- Coconut Oil - it nourishes, moisturises and lightens your skin tan.
- Wild Ginger - soothes the skin and helps prevent infections and rashes.
- Lime Peel Oil - for a refreshing cooling effect and rich, penetrating lather with an astringent action.
- Hydnocarpus Oil - helps prevent skin problems, rashes and outbreaks.
- Orange Oil - tightens pores, helps prevent pimples and blackheads.
- Sandalwood Oil - to cool, refresh and gently prefume your skin.
A bar of 125g