The decongestant and analgesic therapy for sinusitis and
- Promotes decongestion action on nasal mucosa and
thereby reduces nasal discharge.
- Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy
- Provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions
thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
- Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with
- Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
- Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
- Migraine syndrome
- Tension headache
Two tablets thrice a day and two drops instilled in each nostril every four hours for seven days. The course may be repeated after a month. In migraine: the first dose should be taken on or before sunrise and repeated whenever attack is impending.
Cephagraine tablets and nasal drops can be used
A bottle of 40 tablets & a bottle of 15ml nasal