Genito-Urinary Tract Infections, Burning Micturition, Bladder Disturbances
- Remarkable relief from symptoms with 2-3 days
- Bacteriological clearance within 2-3 weeks
- Bangshil overcomes the limitation of anti-biotics and sulphas in the successful management of G.U.T. Infection
- In vivo: Bangshil seems to have both Bacteriostatic and Bactericidal effects.
- In severe cases: Bangshil can be combines with urinary antiseptics as it improves bacterial susceptibility to antibiotics.
- Safe drug for long term use : and for follow-up after specific treatment.
- Sense of well being: Tones up the functions and defense mechanism of G.U. system. Improves general health and gives a sense of well being.
- Raises: General body resistance.
- Burning, Painful, slow, frequent micturition. Urethritis, Cystitis, Pyelonephritis, Pyelitis, Prostatitis, Crystalluria. (Phosphaturia, Oxaluria)
- In Females: Chronic vaginitis, asymptomatic bacteriuria of pregnancy, after instrumentation.
- Enlarged Prostate & Post-prostatectomy Syndrome: BANGSHIL + FORTEGE relieves hesitancy, frequency, urgency burning micturition.
- Bang Bhasma
- Makshik Bhasma
- Tamal Patra
2 tablets 3-4 times a day for 2-3 weeks. Then in reduced dose as necessary.
In Acute cases:
As an adjuvant 2 tablets three times a day
Bangshil + Fortege 2 tablets each twice a day for 6 months or more.
A bottle of 100 tablets.