Alfalfa, Avena sativa, Withania somnifera, Crataegus oxyacantha, Damiana, Passiflora incarnata, Nux vomica, Anacardium orientalis, Kali phosphoricum, Ferrum phosphoricum, Magnesia phosphorica, Calcarea phosphorica, Natrum muriaticum, Acid phosphoricum.
Alvine syrup is a nervine & nutritive tonic indicated in:
1. General debility & weakness.
2. Anaemia, convalescent stages after acute & chronic diseases.
4. Loss of memory, mental and physical energy.
5. Loss of appetite, indigestion, constipation.
6. Hepatic and digestive disorders.
7. Also recommended for every mother to regain & retain her youthful health & vigour after child birth.
Adult: 2 Teaspoonful to be taken twice daily in the morning and at bed time with water.
Children: 1 Teaspoonful to be taken twice daily in the morning and at bed time with water.
Packing: 310 ml.