A herbal diuretic (Regulates urine elimination & excretory functions) for the management of all conditions and diseases where safe, smooth & sustained diuresis is required.
- Onset of diuresis within one hour of administrating first dose of 1-2 tabs. This diuretic effect lasts for 5-6 hours.
- Safe, smooth, & sustained diuresis . Increases output of urine without causing strain or adverse effect on kidneys.
- Improves function of: Kidneys, Heart, Liver & Lungs. Regulates urine elimination & excretory functions.
- Oedema - Mild to Moderate
- Renal - Insufficiency, Malfunction, Nephritis
- Cardiac - Mild to moderate High B.P., congestive heart failure Pulmonary congestion
- Oedema - postural, anaemic
- Routine Use - Iiopathic oedema, late middle & old age when kidney function is diminished.
- For short term reduction of introcular pressure, particularly pre-operative and post-operatively.
- Ikshu mul
- Jeshti Madha
- Bharangi Mul
- Nim Pan
- Eranda Mul
- Kavach Mul
1-2 tablets at a time. Maximum 6 tabs. in 24 hours in divided doses.
Last dose not to be given late in the evening particularly during initiation of treatment. (Interval between two doses is to be adjusted as per individual requirements).
Onset of diuresis within one hour of administrating first dose of 1-2 tabs. This diuretic effect lasts for 5-6 hours.
A bottle of 100 tablets.