Aloes Compound is used for the treatment of female infertility, menstrual disorders and to counteract the negative effects of contraceptive pills.
Positive Advantages of Aloes Compound:
- Stimulates and Establishes: normal ovulatory menstrual cycles.
- Ensures: Proper quality and quantity of cervical mucous.
- Enhances: Receptivity for conception upto 50% to 60%.
- No danger of: hyper-stimulation of ovaries as in the cases with Clomiphene and Gonadotrophin.
- Improves general health: Haematinic, Liver corrective, Relieves constipation, Induces sense of well-being.
- Convenient and Safe: specially for teenagers and unmarried where pelvic examination, investigations and hormonal treatment are not possible or desirable.
- Aloes Compound can be given advantageously to counter side effects after discontinuation of contraceptive pills.
- Aloes Indica
- Bol (Hira, Raktya)
- Hurmal Kasis
Irregular and Scanty Menses, Amenorrhoea, Delayed Menarche:
2 tablets twice or thrice a day for 3-4 months. (Discontinue when pregnancy is suspected).
2 tablets thrice a day from 3 to 5 days before the expected date of menses till menses begins and pain subsides. To be repeated for 3-4 cycles.
To counteract side effects of Contraceptive pills:
2 tablets twice or thrice a day (a course of 100 to 200 tablets). To be repeated as and when required.
Female Infertility: (When menstrual pattern and quantity of flow are normal, to induce normal ovulatory cycles & to improve fertility)
2 tablets twice a day, starting from 1st day of menstrual cycle to the 14th day of the cycle. To be repeated every cycle until pregnancy is confirmed.
A bottle of 100 tablets.