Abana reduces the sensitivity of the heart to adrenergic stimulation. Abana improves the contractility of the heart by exerting a positive inotropic action. Thus Abana produces cardioprotection. Abana is a cardiac tonic that protects the heart, guards against circulatory problems and wards off the fears and anxieties, which often lead to cardiac neurosis.
Abana regulates serum lipids by lowering the cholesterol, triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) levels, and restores the cardioprotective high-density lipoprotein (HDL) level. Abana also reduces platelet aggregation. Moreover, Abana reduces the sensitivity of the heart to adrenergic stimulation. Abana improves the contractility of the heart by exerting a positive inotropic action. Thus Abana produces cardioprotection.
Obese persons, smokers and individuals who lead a stressful or even a sedentary life as well as those with a family history of cardiac problems, hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia, diabetes etc., all benefit from the daily use of Abana as a health supplement. Used daily, Abana helps prevent cardiac problems like heart attacks, hypertension etc. and assures a healthier, fuller life.
Abana balances the body's cholesterol levels, increases cholesterol protection levels and controls hypertension. Abana guards against sympathetic outbursts, brings about a sense of well being and helps overcome the feeling of nervousness and anxiety. Abana does not cause any significant change in the blood pressure of normotensive individuals. Abana reduces the risk factors associated with coronary heart disease.
Each Abana tablet contains:
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 30mg
Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera) 20mg
Badranj boya (Nepeta hindostana) 20mg
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 10mg
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 10mg
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 10mg
Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata) 10mg
Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 10mg
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 10mg
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 10mg
- Guggulu (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora wightii) (Purified) 30mg
- Shilajeet (Purified) 20mg
- Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica) 10mg
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) 10mg
- Vishnu priya (Ocimum sanctum Syn. O.tenuiflorum) 10mg
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 10mg
- Pippali (Piper longum) 10mg
- Yavani (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi) 10mg
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) 10mg
- Nagapashana bhasma 10mg
- Shankh bhasma 10mg
- Makardhwaj 10mg
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus) 5mg
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) 5mg
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 5mg
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) 5mg
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) 5mg
- Chandana (Santalum album) 5mg
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 5mg
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare) 5mg
- Satapatrika (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia) 5mg
- Tavak patra (Cinnamomum cassia) 5mg
- Abhrak bhasma 5mg
- Mukta pishti (Pearl pishti) 5mg
- Akik pishti (Agate pishti) 5mg
- Yeshab pishti (Vyomashma pishti) 5mg
- Yakut pishti (Manikya pishti) 5mg
- Praval pishti (Coral pishti) 5mg
- Kumkuma (Crocus sativus) 2mg
Generally 2-3 tablets, twice daily best taken with warm water. Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
A bottle of 60 tablets.