One of the best kept secrets of Indian ayurvedic practitioners, Indian Shilajit Gold for sexual health.
Physical and mental stress, depression, lack of exercise, prolonged use of various medications, chronic diseases, heavy smoking, chronic alcoholism , tobacco consumption etc. can lead to decreased sexual desire and reduction in vitality.
Ayurveda has the answer to such problems and has spelt out herbs and minerals, which can help provide a solution. India's ancient history is also loaded with examples wherein Rishis, Munis and Maharajas have used such herbs and minerals mentioned in Ayurveda texts to improve sexual potency and thereafter having lived a healthy sexual life. Vatsayayan’s Kamasutra and the carvings of Khajuraho are living examples of the sexual revolution/glory prevalent during those times.
Shilajit Gold is an embodiment of the knowledge of Ayurveda for enhancing sexual health. It is a unique combination of Shilajit, Gold, Kesar and other important herbs. It is a powerful sex stimulant, which improves sexual health and acts as a rejuvenator in increasing stamina, vigour and vitality. A true Power station on the whole
All these above health benefits of Shilajit Gold facilitate rejuvenation of body and mind. A rejuvenated mind and body would obviously perform better than diseased and stressed ones. Thus, Shilajit Gold helps in maintaining ones libido by helping the body remain young and juvenile.
Besides there are a few research finding where Shilajit has been objectively proved to have aphrodisiac effect. In one such work scientists in Bulgaria, who are interested in non-hormonal treatment for sexual deficiencies and anomalies studied Shilajit and found that 750 mg shilajit taken daily increased testosterone levelly by over 30%. It also improved the speed, motility and the number old sperms in men.
In yet another study published in Indian Journal of Medical Research, prolonged administration of shilajit was found to cause increase of testes and seminal vesicle in male rats. The study concludes that these effects as well as the administration of shilajit in spermatorrhoea seem to indicate some endocrine stimulating action similar to those produced by tropic hormones of the anterior pituitary.
Ayurveda recognizes health as an unification of our body, mind soul and sense organs. It postulates all the four factors should be in optimum condition to obtain a better health. These four elements can be analogous to four wheels of a car - any one getting deflated may lead the car turn turtle. Similarly, if any of these elements are not in its optimum condition, it will affect the performance of the individual in all fronts. If we have a look on definition of health- unification of physical, mental, environmental, social and spiritual well being"- one sees that almost the same concept of Ayurveda has been postulated by WHO today.
Thus it is imperative for an individual to maintain his body, mind, soul and senses in order to be in a better performing state.
Similarly, Ayurveda looks at lack of libido, through the problems associated with mind and body. These include- Anxiety neurosis, depression, mental and physical stress, mental and physical fatigue, lack of proper digestion, lack of smooth functioning of heart (blood circulation) and liver etc. As a matter of fact, Ayurveda addresses all these root causes to correct the lack of libido. Hence it recommends "Rasayana" which do function on all these systems and correct the imbalance thus giving an overall well-being. It postulates that once you are healthy at physical body as well as your mind. Your libido is bound to be normal.
Shilajit is perhaps the best Rasayana, Ayurveda has prescribed. The underlying power of Shilajit comes from its potency of reducing the stress of internal organs, effecting balanced energy metabolism and anti- ageing. It rejuvenates and heals every body cell and helps the cell grow at any age. Obviously a younger body can withstand all types of ailments and can better perform.
Shilajit Gold is a perfect prescription for complete rejuvenation, vigour and vitality.
- Low vitality
- Low libido
- Low energy
- Low immunity
- Low sperm count
- Shilajit - It is a form of mineral that drips from the cracks of the rocks in Himlayas during hot weather. These steep rocks of Himalayas warmed by ages of bright sunshine and mated with plant matter for thousands of years exude Shilajit, which is rich in medicanal powers. The Shilajit used in Shilajit Gold is purified by Dabur to increase its potency. Shilajit is very rich in minerals, which are as important as proteins, carbohydrates and fats for our body. Shilajit brings about balanced and harmonious health in all users young and old. It acts as a restorative tonic, slowing down wear and tear of body tissues, which in turn delays ageing. Ancient Ayurvedic physicians used Shliajit to treat various diseases. They have also used it for increasing the vigour and vitality. There is also extensive mention of Shilajit as a powerful aphrodisiac and restorer of youthfulness in “Kama Sutra” – the most widely read treatise on sex.
- Gold or Swarna Bhasma - It is a known ‘rasayan’ or rejuvenator in Ayurvedic medicine. It is mentioned in Ayurvedic textbooks for use as a general tonic, aphrodisiac, nervine stimulant and also promotes longevity. It increases strength improves sexual vigour and vitality. Gold acts as a rejuvenator when taken with butter or ghee or cream of milk & acts as a potent aphrodisiac when taken with milk & sugar.
- Ashwagandha - It is well known rasayana drug in Ayurvedic medicine. The root extract possesses rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties.
- Alkushi or Kauch Beej - It possesses aphrodisiac property. The extract of seeds is helpful in spermatorrhea and improves sexual health.
- Safed Mushali - It is a well known sexual nutritive tonic and is often given with milk along with other ingredients in cases of seminal weakness and impotence.
- Gokshru - It increases the sperm count and enhances the desire for sex. Besides, it helps to make sperm thicker
- Akarkara - It helps in erection of penis and boosts the sexual desire.
- Jaiphal - It enhances sexual desire and stops premature ejaculation.
- Lavang - Lavang helps in delaying ejaculation and increases the duration of sexual intercourse. Lavang increases the body temperature and thereby enhances the desire for sex.
The recommended dose of Shilajit Gold is one to two capsules twice a day, preferably with warm milk.
Patients with kidney problem, urinary stones and gout should consult physician before using the formulation. Plus, it should not be taken on empty stomach. Not recommended for children.
A box of 60 capsules.