Tukhm Kasni, Berg Jhao, Makoh Khushk, Majeeth, Revand Chini, Berg Kasaundi, Berg Sanbhalu, Badiyan, Tukhm Kasoos, Biskhapra, Bao Khamba, Berg Bartang, Gul Surkh, Kateli Khurd, Filfil Siyah, Naushadar, Kushta Jast.
- In the prevention and treatment of:
- Acute viral hepatitis.
- Drug induced hepatitis.
- Alcoholic liver disease.
- Promotes appetite and digestion.
- Protects liver from chemicals and toxins.
- As an adjuvant with hepatotoxic drugs.
- Avaluable adjuvant during convalescence and prolonged illness.
Adults: Three teaspoonful twice a day after meals.
Children: One teaspoonful thrice a day after meals.
Packing: 200 ml.