ITIS eye drop is a sterile, unique preparation derived from the ancient Ayurveda. It is an ideal eye tonic and good for tired eyes, redness, irritation and burning and conditions like eye fatigue. It is an absolutely sterile antiseptic solution which cools the eye and protects them from all polluted and adverse environmental conditions like dust, smoke, heat, computer related eye strain, heaviness in eyes due to long hours of work, etc.
Ozone Ayurvedics has launched ITIS, an ayurvedic eye care drops made from herbal extracts. Regular use of ITIS will keep eyes cool, healthy, sparkling and bright.
With our modern lifestyle making more demands on our eyes, eye problems are becoming pretty common. Allopathic cures to these infections are often short term and come with harmful side effects. ITIS eye drops is an ayurvedic eye care solution, which has been specially formulated for complete eye care. ITIS is formulated in absolutely sterile environment totally untouched by human hands and has camphor and rose water that soothes tired eyes. Terminalia, Belericha, Honey and Tulsi Patra are analgesic and prevent eye infection while curcuma longa prevents inflammation
- Prevents eye strain due to long study/work hours
- Protects from TV/computer strain
- Provides cooling and freshness
- Maintains normal & healthy eye sight
- Safe for ling term use with no side effects being herbal
- 100% pure and zero human touch
- Documented efficacy and safety
- Eye strain
- Watering of eyes
- Decreased vision
- Redness in eyes
- Pain in the eyes
- Dryness in eyes
- Burning of eyes
ITIS eyedrop is a sterile preparation containing aqueous extracts (v/v) of:
- Tulsipatra (Ocimum sanctum) 3%
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) 5%
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica) 5%
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 5%
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia belericha) 5%
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 5%
- Pudina (Mentha aryensis) 2%
- Rasount (Berberis aristata) 5%
- Alum (Alum) 0.5% Kapur (Camphor) 0.3%
- Yamani (Trachyspermum ammi) 2%
- Mamira (Thalictrum foliolosum) 5%
- Madhu (Honey) 10%
- Gulab Jal (Rose Water) q.s.
2 drops in each eye twice a day
A bottle of 10ml of product.