Kappor, Sat Ajwain, Sat Pudina, Laung Tail, Loh Bhasma, Nilgiri Tail.
Very helpful remedy for Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Gas, Stomach Ache, Cuts & Bee Stings.
Directions For Use:
- For stomach ailments: for ailments such as stomachache, indigestion, loss of appetite, sour eructations (heart burn) and gas, 3-4 drops of Herbal Amritdhara mixed with water or sugar should be taken thrice a day or after every hour in acute cases till relief is achieved. For infants above one year one drops to be mixed in aqua Anaesia (saunf water) or luke warm water.
- For continous hiccups: 5-7 drops of Herbal Amritdhara in a teaspoon of water taken every 10 minutes till relief is achieved.
- For diarrhoea: 5-7 drops Herbal Amritdhara in a table spoon of ginger juice or water taken every half hour till relief is achieved.
- For diarrhoea & vomiting: caused by over-eating, indigestion or eating stale food, 5-7 drops of Herbal Amritdhara in onion juice or water taken every half hour till relief is achieved.
- For vomiting & nausea: 5-7 drops of Herbal Amritdhara in a table spoon of Anardana juice or water taken every half hour till relief is achieved.
- For headache, pains in joints: apply repeatedly on the forehead but keep away from eyes and eyebrows. Mix Herbal Amritdhara with ten times of coconut oil or sesame oil and rub on the site of pain for backache, knee pain or any muscular ache.
- For cuts, wounds, & insects bites & toothache: Apply with a piece of cotton wool on the cuts, wounds or tooth. Herbal Amritdhara is a powerful germicide, antiseptic and a pain killer. Apply immediately on stings of wasps, prevent pain, swelling and discomfort.
- For Cold, coughs and tonsillitis: It would be sufficient to inhale Herbal Amritdhara by applying a few drops on a handkerchief. 5-6 drops mixed with a glass of warm water may be used for gargling 3 times a day to which a little salt can be added. 5-6 drops put in a steamer and inhaled will reduce congestion.
Packing: 12 ml.