Used in mild to moderate hypertension. A balanced combination of Ayurvedic herbs. Arjin offers a comprehensive approach for better control of hypertension.
Arjin is a proven combination of herbo-mineral drugs clinically tested and used since centuries in Cardio-vascular disorders, having diuretic, hypotensive, Liver corrective, sedative, anti-spasmodic, antiarrhythmic, carminative, laxative and anti-obesity properties.
Arjin is not only an effective hypotensive therapy but aims to correct the impaired Cardiac, Renal & Liver (Hepatic) Paraenchyma function.
It improves the tone of Cardio-vascular system and calms the nervous system.
- Hypertension (essential).
- High B.P. associated with symptoms like giddiness, loss of concentration, sleeplessness etc.
- Palpitation of heart.
- Neuro circulatory Asthenia.
- Angina pectoris associated with hypertension.
- As a normotensive therapy after hypertension is controlled.
- Arjun Chhal
- Kadu white
- Kadu black
- Bel mool
- Tarbuj beej
- Tunkana Khar
- Shora Khar
- Dash mool
- Rvand Chini
- Khurasani ajvayan
2 tablets three or four times a day to begin with. Once the B.P. is controlled an symptoms are relieved, dosage can be adjusted accordingly: 2 tablets once or twice a day.
A bottle of 100 Tablets.