Amlant offers a multi-pronged approach in the treatment of hyperacidity and acid peptic disorders. In addition to its prompt neutralizing action on gastric acid. It minimizes hyperexcitability of vagus nerve and also relieves stress and anxiety.
Amlant has a significant cytoprotective action, tones up gastric and duodenal mucosa and makes them resistant to the corrosive action of acid. It thus favours healing of an existing peptic or duodenal ulcer and also prevents formation of one.
Amlant pacifies Vata, promotes Kapha and neutralizes hyperactive Pitta. The Ropan and Deepan Dravyas promote healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers and improve the quality of digestion simultaneously.
Amlant offers a superior option of concomitant administration to minimize deleterious effects of both steroidal and non-steroidal drugs.
- Acid Peptic Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer Syndrome Duodenal ulcer
- Adjuvant to steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and H2 receptor antagonists.
Each tablet contains:
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinate) 3.3mg
- Kali Marich (Piper nigrum) 3.3mg
- Pippali (Piper longum) 3.3mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 3.3mg
- Vibhitika (Terminalia bellirica) 3.3mg
- Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus) 3.3mg
- Tejpatra (Cinnamonmum tamala) 3.3mg
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 3.3mg
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 3.3mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 201mg
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) 33.0mg
- Nisodh (Ipomoea turpethum) 134mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 201mg
- Sarjika kshar 103mg Sheetal parpati 100mg
- Mishri crystal sugar Q.S
1 to 2 tablets twice a day after meals.